Seminar: Eingebettete Systeme
Introductory meeting 21.04.22, 13 c.t., Sand A302
|Amount||2 SWS, 3 LP|
|Type of course||Seminar/ Proseminar|
Embedded systems have become a fundamental part of many technical systems and are already integral part of everyday life, e.g. in mobile communications, medical technology, consumer electronics, smart homes and autonomous vehicles as well as in industrial automation and Internet of Things (IoT). The manifold dependencies between software and the underlying hardware architecture require a holistic approach in design, analysis, and verification of embedded systems. This seminar examines modelling, analysis and verification approaches for distributed embedded systems, highlights the latest research trends in computer architecture and machine learning, and discusses their applicability in future embedded systems.
The students choose a seminar topic from the given topic list, examine the topic in substance, and present the elaborated content in an oral seminar presentation and a written report.
The topic list will be published on the first meeting.
Both BSc and MSc students can attend this seminar.
- Introductory meeting: 21.04.22, 13 c.t., Sand A302
- Paper selection deadline: 01.05.22, 23.55 (Ilias)
- Presentation outline deadline: 15.05.22, 23.55 (Ilias)
- Presentation slides deadline: 05.06.22, 23.55 (Ilias)
- In-person presentations, Sand A301:
- 24.06.22, 14 c.t. - 16.00
- 01.07.22, 14 c.t. - 16.00
- 08.07.22, 14 c.t. - 16.00
- 15.07.22, 14 c.t. - 16.00
- Paper (first version) deadline: 24.07.22, 23.55 (Ilias)
- Peer review deadline: 31.07.22, 23.55 (Ilias)
- Paper (final version) deadline: 14.08.25 (Ilias)
Will be announced during the first session.